About Patricia King
For over 30 years, Patricia King has successfully coached, trained, and equipped believers to walk in their God-given callings. She has encouraged thousands through her prophetic ministry to see their potential in Christ and has walked many through challenging situations into glorious victory.
As a seasoned minister, successful businesswoman, and popular motivational speaker, Patricia King is the author of many books and resources, host of Everlasting Love Television Program, founder and visionary of XPministries.
Her passion in life is to empower others to fulfill their dreams, visions and desires and to help those who are struggling to experience their breakthroughs. She is a skilled communicator and a gifted coach. Prophetic encouragement and ministry uniquely mark Patricia's coaching sessions.
Patricia King's life coaching sessions include options of: telephone and Skype coaching, one-on-one live coaching , and group workshops and coaching days.
About Pat Lairson
Pat Lairson has worked as a licensed therapist and Coach for over 15 years. She has a Masters Degree in Marriage Family Therapy, and has co authored the book, "Stop the Bully". She has a heart for helping people become all that God intended them to be. She has a passion for equipping believers and helping them to gain the tools needed to be successful in all aspects of life. She is a gifted Coach and utilizes prophetic ministry and prayer to empower individuals toward change. Pat is also a business woman and knows how to connect you to resources and help move you to your next step. She knows how to create a safe environment for you to explore, create, and connect to the Father at a deep level.
Pat's life coaching sessions include options of telephone, Skype coaching and one-on one live coaching sessions.
- I believe that God, the Creator of the Universe is one God, manifest in three persons, Father, Son, and Spirit.
- I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Messiah, and is "The Way, the Truth, and the Life." He is the only way for man to have right relationship with God and no one can come to the Father except through Him.
- I believe that Jesus died, was buried, and rose from the dead on the third day. He has the keys of hell and death and has ascended to heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father.
- I believe in the Holy Spirit and that the Father has sent Him to be with and in believers.
- I believe that Jesus Christ established an eternal, unbreakable, covenant with mankind through His finished work on the cross. As a result, those who believe in Him and receive Him as Savior and Lord have been granted the fullness of His life and all that pertains to life and godliness.
- I believe in the operation and manifestations of the gifts of the Spirit today through the people of God.
- I believe that all the promises of God are YES and AMEN and can be accessed by faith.
- I believe God is Love and that God is Good all the time.
- I believe in the final Judgment of God. For those who believe in Christ, eternal life; and for those who do not have Christ, eternal damnation.
- I believe in the second coming of Christ.
For more information about XPministries and Patricia King go to www.xpministries.com
To watch our media, go to www.xpmedia.com